Field Security Services Ltd
Field Security Services Limited (FSS) is a privately owned, discreet, security and risk management company established by the current directors-shareholders who are active in the company.
- United Kingdom HQ-Hereford
- Corporate Office-Victoria London SW1
- The Field Security Group consists of 5 security and risk
- management companies.
FSS has a network of highly qualified ex UKSF, Police, Medical and Risk Management Personnel on deployment in Africa, North and South America, the Middle East and the Far East. In addition FSS maintains an extensive alliance network.
FSS supply a wide range of risk management and mitigation services on a global basis to governmental, industrial, corporate and private clients. The Company specialises and focuses on corporate risk management and service provision in 3 disciplines predominantly in developing countries and regions, and these are;
- Security Services
- Health & Safety Services
- Medical Services Provision and Training
- FSS projects are always specifically tailored to individual client needs and
confidentiality is always our prime concern
- FSS always operate within the legal framework of the countries to which its personnel are deployed
- FSS preference is to operate in a totally discreet and low-key manner
- FSS has extensive liability insurance
- FSS provide full medical insurance and evacuation provision for our personnel
- FSS has a compliant Corporate and Clinical Governance program in place and will provide copies upon request
Our core personnel are ex UKSF and other ex military specialist personnel. They have all completed successful careers in their chosen fields and have operated in many challenging overseas areas including; Africa, South America, the Middle East and the Far East. Our Close Protection Officers are Security Industry Authority licensed (SIA) or hold overseas international equivalents such as the South African Professional Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) license.
Our former police personnel are predominantly ex Metropolitan Police and they have formidable and extensive criminal investigative and detective backgrounds or a history in diplomatic protection with advanced driving skills.
Our medical and clinical staff are registered practicing healthcare and paramedic professionals with bodies such as; the UK Health Professions Council (UK HPC), US National Register of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT), or the South African Health Professions Council (SA HPC).
Our Health and Safety staff are National Examining Body for Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) qualified and their activities governed by the United Kingdom Health & Safety Executive (HSE).
FSS Project Management Approach
In summary we take great pride in our ability to add value and to operate ethically. Our record for consistently meeting project milestones and surpassing performance levels, whilst remaining within budget, are FSS hallmarks.
We truly believe in our motto;
‘Sine labore nil Splendidum’
“There is no glory without hard work”